Give to the Max Day
November 18, 2021
- 12:00 am
- - 11:59 pm
Great State of Minnesota! - Map
Please join us on Thursday, November 18, 2021 for Give to the Max Day
The 13th annual day of giving in Minnesota! Give to the Max Day runs for 24 hours on November 18th beginning at 12:00 a.m. and ends at 11:59 p.m. Let’s make this the best day ever for Homeward Bound!
Please celebrate this 13th Annual Give to the Max Day by making your donation to Homeward Bound. Your donation makes a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve, far beyond the 24-hour giving event.
Each time you make a gift during Give to the Max, you could help Homeward Bound win part of the $100,000+ Prize Pool! In fact, there are 144 chances to win during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving, beginning November 1!
All you have to do is make a gift (or lots of gifts!) and Homeward Bound will be entered into drawings for prize grants. This means your gift could be eligible for these drawings:
- $500 Golden Tickets every 15 minutes on Give to the Max Day
- Golden Ticket winners will be drawn every 15 minutes on November 18
- $1,000 Hourly Golden Tickets on Give to the Max Day
- The classic hourly drawing is back this year and better than ever with two $6,000 Power Hours!
- The three registered Minnesota-based organizations who raise the most money between 10:00-10:59 a.m. and 10:00-10:59 p.m. will share a $6,000 prize pool per hour!
- $10,000 Super-Sized Golden Ticket
- The grand prize of Give to the Max, you could turn any gift of $5 or more into $10,000! This prize will be drawn from all gifts made during Give to the Max Day and Early Giving, from November 1-18.
- $500 Early Giving Golden Tickets
- Did you know you can make your Give to the Max gifts early? GiveMN will start counting the total and giving out prizes on November 1, and drawing one gift each day for a $500 Early Giving Golden Ticket.
Thank you for helping us to continue to provide innovative and life-enriching services to children, adolescents, and adults with disabilities! Your generosity will do more than you know!