As a Program Supervisor you will manage the day to day operations of the home(s) assigned. As the leader, you will guide the Direct Support Professionals to provide quality and life-enriching services to the individuals we serve. Together, you and your staff will build a strong team, inspiring each other to go above and beyond. Along with team building, your responsibilities will include staff and program management, direct support to individuals served and designated coordinator services. Homeward Bound will guide and support you to be successful in your journey. We will value your commitment and encourage your professional development. Join our team, make a difference, and realize this is truly more than a job!
- Designated Coordinator qualified.
- Minimum one year (FTE) experience with people with developmental disabilities.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license with a good driving record is required.
- You must be able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds as most of our individuals require assistance with transfers.
- You must be able to understand, speak, read, and write the English language.
- Because we provide services to vulnerable children and adults, Homeward Bound will only employ applicants who pass a criminal background check.