Program Administrator of Quality Assurance
This is a leadership position, responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the program and quality assurance of all sites managed by Homeward Bound.
Essential Job Functions (included but not limited to):
- On site monitoring, training, and implementing of practice and compliance with the rules and regulations
- Monitor and ensure the delivery of quality program planning and development consistent with HBI standards, policy and procedures
- Planning, implementing, and evaluating the changes needed to continuously improve the services provided
- Train, mentor, and assist the Program Supervisors
- Manage assigned projects as it relates to program
This position will travel to various Homeward Bound sites regularly. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to human services
- 3 years experience working with persons with developmental disabilities
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience with challenging behaviors preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player and independently
- Because we provide services to vulnerable children and adults Homeward Bound will only employ applicants who pass a criminal background check
- Current Minnesota driver’s license with an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- You must be able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds as most of our individuals require assistance with transfers.
- You must be able to understand, speak, read and write the English language.