Homeward Bound employs Licensed Practical Nurses and Registered Nurses licensed in MN. Working as an LPN or RN at Homeward Bound is fun, challenging, and extremely rewarding. As a member of the Homeward Bound nursing team, you will provide compassionate and exceptional care in an environment that promotes professional and personal growth in your nursing practice. You will use hands on skills and be challenged to think critically. Our nurses are responsible for the delivery of specialized health care services and work closely with Program services to ensure a holistic approach to the individuals we serve. Nursing opportunities at Homeward Bound include nursing, Nurse Case Manager and RN Nurse Supervisor providing many opportunities for you to grow with us. NEW GRADS WELCOME! Join our team, make a difference, and realize this is truly more than a job!
- Current license by the State of MN as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- CPR certified.
- A valid MN driver’s license with a good driving record.
- You must be able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds as most of our individuals require assistance with transfers.
- You must be able to understand, speak read, and write the English language.
- Because we provide services to vulnerable children and adults, Homeward Bound will only employ applicants who pass a criminal background check.